The purpose of this course (Suicide Assessment, Treatment, and Management) is to provide Behavioral Health Professionals and other Licensed Professionals working in the community with sufficient information which shall enhance their abilities.
• Having fulfilled requirements of having completed a continuing education program in Suicide Assessment, Treatment, and Management in accordance with 201 KAR 36.030
• Demonstrate ability to provide thorough assessment of suicide risk;
• Develop positive prevention plans and best practices for crisis intervention and response;
• Identify common risk factors and at-risk groups and populations as well as the best practices for treatment for those groups;
• Express understanding of the impact of suicide from a multicultural perspective;
• Utilize ethical decision-making for suicide assessment, treatment, and management.
Approved for six (6) Continuing Education hours by the Kentucky Board of Professional Licensed Counselors for LPCC and LPCA.
NBCC ACEP Provider # 6974
Refunds upto 30 days prior to event.
Organizer reserves to right to reschedule the event if less than 5 participants are enrolled