The purpose of this course Professional Counseling: Law and Regulations to Guide Your Practice is to provide Licensed Professional Clinical Counselors and Licensed Professional Counselor Associates with sufficient information which shall enhance their abilities.
• Having fulfilled requirements of having completed a continuing education program in the law regarding professional counseling in accordance with 201 KAR 36:030;
• Understand obligations and duties as a professional licensee;
• Demonstrate understanding of KRS Chapter 335.600 – Laws and Regulations for Fee-Based Licensed Pastoral Counselors;
• Identify prohibited practices and subsequent penalties related thereto;
• Gain knowledge of the Code of Ethics that guide professional counseling practice
Approved for three (3) Continuing Education hours by the Kentucky Board of Professional Licensed Counselors for LPCC and LPCA. NBCC ACEP Provider # 6974
Refunds upto 30 days prior to event.
Organizer reserves to right to reschedule the event if less than 5 participants are enrolled.