The purpose of this course (Domestic Violence Awareness) is to provide Behavioral Health Professionals and other Licensed Professionals with sufficient information which shall enhance their abilities.
• Assess Domestic Violence Risk;
• Develop positive prevention and intervention plans;
• Engage in crisis intervention and response;
• Identify at-risk groups and populations;
• Understand the impact of Domestic Violence from a multicultural perspective; and
• Develop and utilize best practices and ethical decision-making for Domestic Violence assessment.
Approved for three (3) Continuing Education hours by the Kentucky Board of Professional Licensed Counselors for LPCC and LPCA.
NBCC ACEP Provider # 6974
Refunds upto 30 days prior to event.
Organizer reserves to right to reschedule the event if less than 5 participants are enrolled.