Catalyst offers a variety of classes for licensing requirements that have qualified trainers, as well as scheduling flexibility. Scroll down to see upcoming courses.
Participants must pre-register, fees will be listed for specific continuing education programs. The registration form and payment can be mailed to Catalyst Behavioral Health, 325 Clifty Street, Somerset, KY 42501. Please make checks payable to Catalyst Behavioral Health.
Request for cancellations must be made prior to (606)-679-9009. No refunds, transfers, or credits will be made past this date.
Call our office at (606)-679-9009 or email email@example.com
About Our Programs
- Catalyst Behavioral Health seeks to provide continuing education programs
- Registration required for all programs.
- Our fees vary by program/event.
- 48 hour notice required for cancellation to attend program/event. No cash refunds will be provided.
- See each training program/event for the continued education hours offered.
If you are registering for a facility live event and have ADA needs, we will be happy to try accommodate you. Please call 606-679-9009 to let us know your needs.
Catalyst Behavioral Health has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6974. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. Catalyst Behavioral Health is solely responsible for all aspects of the program.
Ready to talk?
We're here to help. Call us now at (606) 451-1936 or fill out this secure form to request an appointment. One of our team members will be in touch ASAP.